Reasons to get an A320 Type Rating!
As an aspiring pilot, it is smart to do your homework about which aircraft qualifications will make you the most marketable as a pilot. You certainly don’t want to spend a lot of money getting qualified in an aircraft only to find that there are no jobs in that particular aircraft type.
Getting a type rating in the Airbus 320 is probably the safest bet – each time an aircraft is sold, more jobs for captains and first officers are created.
Here are recent orders for Airbus A320s by domestic and international carriers.
- Qatar Airways selects 50 Airbus A320neo and 5 additional A380s
- Spirit Airlines signs commitment for 75 Airbus A320 Family jets
- Aviation Capital Group signs firm order for 30 A320neo
- ALAFCO expands commitment to 80 Airbus A320neo
- Republic finalizes order for 80 A320neo Family aircraft
- Lao Airlines becomes new Airbus operator
- JetBlue signs firm order for 40 A320neo aircraft
- TAM finalizes order for 32 A320 Family aircraft, including 22 A320neo
- Qantas and Airbus seal biggest order in Australian aviation history
- Airbus sees demand for over 27,800 aircraft in the next 20 years