AeroStar Training Services is open for business during the government shutdown.
Our instructors are holding courses, students are enrolling and graduating, and things are progressing as normal with a few exceptions.
- Most flight training courses are being held as scheduled!
- Our instructors are teaching
- Our Redbird and A320 Sims are available
- Students are completing lessons and logging time toward their goals!
- We have an in-house Visa agent that can approve student visas.
- We can issue FAA temporary licensing on -site so that pilots can start using their new licensing or type ratings right away.
That said, there are a few things that may have temporary delays:
Foreign License Certifications/Conversions – Are currently on hold.
FAA Medical Certificates – for student pilots and others are currently not being issued, although Aviation medical examiners may still issue certificates to qualified pilots at the time of a regular FAA physical exam.
https://aerostartyperatings.com/pilot-training-articles/type-rating/It’s a great time to upgrade your skills, get the credentials you need – everything from initial pilot training, ATP-CTP certification, B737 and A320 type ratings, and advance your career.
Have concerns? Give us a call at 407-888-9011 and let’s get your questions answered!