ATP CTP Certification Training Program
The first step toward the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate is the Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program (ATP CTP). This program meets the requirements of FAR §61.156. It bridges the knowledge gap between a pilot who holds a commercial pilot certificate and a pilot operating in an air carrier environment. Successful completion of our 7-Day FAA Approved ATP course makes you eligible to take the new ATP Multi-Engine (ATM) knowledge test, which you may take at any testing center. Our ATP CTP course is approved for VA funding with veterans’ benefits.
Save Money – Package your ATP Certificate with a Type Rating!
Enroll today to reserve your seat in the ATP CTP course of your choice.
Seniority is key for salary, choice of aircraft, choice of schedule, & other benefits!
Duration – 7 Days approx.
Investment – $3,815.00
The ATP-CTP course is a prerequisite for the FAA’s highest certificate. This training program will impart conceptual knowledge through academics and consolidate that knowledge through training in Flight Simulation Training Device (FSTD.)
Designed for pilots who are looking to take the next step toward obtaining the ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating or for adding an ATP certificate concurrently with an airplane type rating.
ATP CTP Certification Process:
Effective August 1, 2014, new eligibility requirements & a new knowledge test for the Airline Transport Pilot Certificate took effect. ATP certification now requires an academic ground school & FAA knowledge test before the ATP practical test.
1. ATP Certification Training Program
2. ATM Knowledge Test
3. ATP Practical Test or Type Rating
- 32 hours / 4 days ground school taught by an experienced airline pilot
- 10 hours / 3 days advanced flight simulation training in a Level D Full Flight A320 Sim
- 4 hours / 1 day of Level D Flight Training Device as crew
- 6 hours / 2 days of Level D Full Flight Simulator (FFS) as crew
- High Altitude
- Stall Prevention & Recovery
- Upset Prevention & Recovery
- Air Carrier Operations
- Physiology / Fitness for Duty
- Checklist Philosophy
- Operational Control
- Minimum Equipment/Deviations
- Ground Operations
- Turbine Engines
- Transport Airplane Performance
- Navigation / Flight Path Warning
- Leadership / Professional Development
- Crew Resource Management CRM
- Safety Culture and Programs
- Flight Management Computers
- IRS / GPS Navigation Systems VI. Automation
- Auto Pilot
- Auto Thrust / Throttles
- Runway Safety & Adverse Weather
- Low Visibility Operations
2017 – ATP CTP Class Start Dates:
February 6th & 27th March 20th & 27th April 3rd & 20th May 8th & 15th
16th & 26th
July 3rd & 17th
August 7th & 17th
September 4th & 18th
October 3rd & 18th
November 6th & 18th
December 4th & 18th
Complete your ATP CTP in just 7 days. Start dates every month. Enroll today!