You have many choices for professional pilot training and type ratings. Professional pilots have many reasons to choose AeroStar, including the following:
- AeroStar allows you to GET A TYPE RATING FAST ! You can get an Airbus or Boeing Type Rating in as little as 10 days! Our unique Distant Learning course allows you to complete most of the ground school requirements on your personal computer at your pace on your time.
- Join our online live video professor or schedule a personalized online training session hosted by a real Airbus or Boeing Instructor Pilot. The online video professor allows you to interact with the instructor and other students in a virtual classroom as you explore a Virtual flight deck simulation together (included with training package at no extra cost.)
- AeroStar’s Instructor Team is comprised solely of highly experienced Airbus and Boeing pilots who have logged thousands of hours both flying and teaching these unique aircraft. Our instructors have been selected to join the AeroStar training team because of their passion for providing personalized training and their ability to help customers succeed.
AEROSTAR TRAINING SERVICES is a registered Limited Liability Corporation with the singular goal of providing high quality training services to the global aviation industry.
As a values based organization, AEROSTAR understands that our people are our greatest asset. We believe that supporting and empowering these people is our organizations formula for success. A success that delivers team filtered, tangible, timely, and cost effective results to our customers.
AEROSTAR TRAINING SERVICES is a subsidiary of AEROSTAR MANAGEMENT SERVICES, a diversified aviation organization offering a myriad of professional services including:
- Pilot Recruitment and Placement
- Operations and Safety Auditing
- Technical Publication Development and support
- Air Carrier Certification assistance
- ATOS Compliance assistance
- IOSA pre and post audit assistance
- Pilot Type Certification
- Flight Attendant and Cabin Hostess
- Asset Management
- Aircraft acquisition and pre buy services
- FAR 91, 135 and 125 placement and management services
All of our services are supported by a consortium of airline and business professionals who deliver synergistic solutions for a dynamic global industry.
AEROSTAR TRAINING SERVICES is an FAA Approved Part 142 Training Center specializing in pilot and flight attendant training utilizing the latest advances in aviation training technology. This, coupled with exceptional customer service provides a rewarding and enjoyable training experience based on a belief in our company values.
Please feel free to explore our website to discover more about our services tailored to exceed your expectations regarding aviation training. AeroStar was was founded in 2008 by a team of experienced aviation professionals with a vision that aviation training should be realistic, state of the art, and provide an enjoyable learning experience. The team focused on a goal to provide state-of-the-art flight training using the most timely and cost effective approach.
The biggest reason to choose AeroStar is the people on our team, all of whom are dedicated to the success of your aviation career. We do more than provide flight training – we put a powerful group of professionals with aviation experience on your side!
To introduce a few of the people of AeroStar:
Deidra Toye -CEO
Deidra has over 13 years of experience working in Flight Training. She has served as a Receptionist, Training Center Coordinator, Office Manager, and Director of Operations prior to being promoted to Chief Operating Officer. In 2015, she took over as Owner and Chief Executive Officer of AeroStar Training Services, and transformed it into a multimillion-dollar international corporation. Under her leadership, Aerostar has gained recognition as one of the finest aviation-training providers in the world, by serving the needs of individuals as well as flight schools, colleges/universities, government agencies, and airlines across the globe.
In addition to her success in the flight training industry, she is Owner and Chief Operating Officer of Spectrum Aero Maintenance Services in Kissimmee, FL (KISM).
Dave Hensley is the Training Center Manager and Director of Training Services for Aerostar. He is a retired Air Force Colonel with extensive commander experience in both high altitude reconnaissance and jet training operations. He is a graduate of the USAF Academy and also earned a Master of Education degree in curriculum and instruction from South Dakota State University. His military flying career includes experience as a WC-130 “Typhoon Chaser” weather reconnaissance pilot, a T-38 “Talon” advanced jet instructor and evaluator, as well as a U-2/TR-1 “Dragon Lady” instructor/evaluator. After a full military flying career, Dave retired and continued to fulfill his passion for aviation as a flight instructor. He was a flight academy Part 141 Chief Instructor and also a Part 142 Training Center Evaluator. He is a FAA Gold Seal flight instructor and also holds the National Association of Flight Instructor’s Master Flight Instructor designation. He has over 10,000 flight hours with over 5000 hours of dual instruction given and holds an Airline Transport Pilot license.
Michelle is a professional and educated business executive with over ten years of extensive experience in aviation training, business development, customer service, and management experience. With a Masters degree from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, and a Doctorate degree in Business Administration, she offers a unique combination of technical, financial, and analytical skills to assist students from their first inquiry to graduation.
Michelle oversees all training center operations and assists with navigating students through their training with AeroStar, helping them to achieve their aviation career goals.
Andy Hammond – Training Center Coordinator
Andy Hammond grew up in Baltimore, MD, completed his A.B. Summa Cum Laude in English and Philosophy at Syracuse University as a double major, and attended the University of Cincinnati’s Ph.D program in Philosophy before dropping out and learning to fly airplanes instead. He’s worked as a CFI/CFII/MEI since 2001, earning Gold Seal status and specializing in Technically Advanced Aircraft and the training of other Certified Flight Instructors. He joined Aerostar’s staff in 2016 as our Training Center Coordinator. He can also teach you to juggle if you’ve got fifteen minutes.