Thank you for your interest in AeroStar’s Flight Attendant Training Program. The program has been designed and is instructed by industry professionals with many years of Flight Attendant and Airline training experience.
The content of our program and the training we provide exceeds the minimum standards set forth by the FAA. Our training program will provide you with the knowledge necessary to perfect your skills and abilities as a Flight Attendant with complete confidence and the highest level of safety. All training is conducted in Orlando, Florida on full motion simulators. All Flight attendants must be 18 year or older with a high school diploma or GED.
The Flight Attendant Class is 3 days in length and covers topics such as:
- Basic Indoctrination
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- Flight Attendant Duties and Responsibilities
- Airline Policy and Procedures
- Flight Attendant Duty and Rest Requirements
- Emergency Procedures
- Preparation of Passengers and Cabin
- Land Evacuations
- Water Evacuations
- Fire Fighting
- Aviation Physiology
- Aircraft Familiarization
- Aircraft cabin components
- Aircraft interior systems
- Aircraft Emergency Equipment and Operation
- Aircraft Evacuation routes and techniques
- Crew Resource Management
- Crewmember coordination and communication
- First Aid
- Aircraft Lifesaving Onboard Equipment Use and Operation
- Personal Defense
The tuition for the Flight Attendant class is $750.00. A non refundable deposit of $300 would be due to reserve a spot. Upon payment, you will be sent a Welcome Kit and study materials. AeroStar can assist with accommodation if needed.
We look forward to having you train with us. Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to reserve a spot in our next upcoming class.
Contact us at (407) 888-9011 or email us at info@AerostarTypeRatings.Com