Aerostar is a flight school in Kissimmee, Florida. Our 172 is available for students and others who need to fulfill you currency requirements, brush up on specific skills, build time toward a goal or milestone.
Or, if you’re feeling the need to just GO SOMEWHERE! Kissimmee is wonderful, but it’s also crowded. It’s great to take a friend or two, get above the noise and traffic!
Rent this 172 Skyhawk for $149/hour, wet!
Our beautiful Cessna 172 Skyhawk is known as the “perfect trainer aircraft” for good reasons!
The high wing gives you great ground visibility for pilot and passengers, it handles easily, and it’s familiar to so many people who had their initial training in a 172. And this one is ready to take you anywhere you want to go!
This Skyhawk Features:
- 172S Model (180 horsepower)
- 53 gallon fuel tanks
- Brand new Garmin G5 ADI and HSI
- Brand new Garmin GNX 375 Touchscreen moving map
- Full IFR certification
- KAP 140 2 Axis Autopilot
Fun Places to Fly Near Kissimmee:
Since Aerostar is a Flight School in Florida, our instructors and students have some great “inside information” about some local destinations. Here are a few suggestions:
- Bartow, FL (BOW / KBOW) – Get a “hundred-dollar hamburger” at Ninis Restaurant.
- Lakeland, FL (LAL / KLAL) – The home airport of the annual Sun & Fun Event.
- Merritt Island, FL (COI / KCOI) Visit the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral!
- Tampa International (KTPA) Lots of nightlife, a mall, lots of walking destinations
- Albert Whitted (St. Petersburg) (KSPG) – Lots of nightlife, Salvador Dali Museum, St. Pete Pier – Lots of fun walking destinations
- St. Augustine (KSGJ) Visit America’s Oldest City! Fantastic seafood restaurants
- The Bahamas – check out this AOPA article for pre-trip planning for a tropical getaway.
- Gatlinburg – Arrive in the Gateway to the Smoky Mountains in 5 hours!
Let’s go somewhere! Call 407-888-9011 to reserve your time.