ATP CTP Certification Training Program
The ATP-CTP course is a prerequisite for the FAA’s highest certificate. This training program will impart conceptual knowledge through academics and consolidate that knowledge through training in Flight Simulation Training Device (FSTD). This course bridges the knowledge gap between a pilot who holds a private pilot certificate and a pilot operating in an air carrier environment.
Duration: Approx. 6-7 days Premium course
The first step toward the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate is the Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program (ATP-CTP). This program meets the requirements of FAR §61.156. Successful completion of our FAA-Approved course makes you eligible to take the ATP Multi-Engine (ATM) knowledge test, which you may take at any testing center. Our course is also approved for VA funding with veterans’ benefits. All training is IPad based and required for your training material software and simulator training events.
Investment: Call or fill out a catalog request form for pricing!
August and September Specials: (FALL Roll Back Crew Rate $1,000 off each pilot with own group of four!)
Upcoming A320 ATP-CTP Start Dates:
August-10th and 24th (FALL Roll Back Crew Rate $1,000 off each pilot with own group of four)
September-07th and 21st (FALL Roll Back Crew Rate $1,000 off each pilot with own group of four)
October-05th and 19th
November-02nd, 16th, and 30th
December- 14th and 28th
Upcoming B737 ATP-CTP Start Dates:
August-03rd, 17th and 31st FALL Roll Back Crew Rate $1,000 off each pilot with own group of four)
September-14th and 28th FALL Roll Back Crew Rate $1,000 off each pilot with own group of four)
October-12th and 26th
November-09th and 23rd
December-07th and 21st
Save Money – Package your ATP Certificate with a Type Rating! Call to find out how (407) 888-9011.
ATP-CTP Certification Process:
Effective August 1, 2014, new eligibility requirements & a new knowledge test for the Airline Transport Pilot Certificate took effect. ATP certification now requires an academic ground school & FAA knowledge test before the ATP practical test.
- ATP Certification Training Program (ATP CTP)
- ATM Knowledge Test
- ATP Practical Test or Type Rating
- 32 hrs / 4 days ground taught by an experienced airline pilot
- 10 hrs / 3 days advanced flight simulation training in a Level D Full Flight Sim
- 4 hrs / 1 day of Level D Flight Training Device as crew
- 6 hrs / 2 days of Level D Full Flight Sim (FFS) (A320 or B737NG) as crew
- High Altitude
- Stall Prevention & Recovery
- Upset Prevention & Recovery
- Air Carrier Operations:
- Physiology / Fitness for Duty
- Checklist Philosophy
- Operational Control
- Minimum Equipment/Deviations
- Ground Operations
- Turbine Engines
- Transport Airplane Performance
- Navigation / Flight Path Warning
- Leadership / Professional Development:
- Crew Resource Management CRM
- Safety Culture and Programs
- Flight Management Computers
- IRS / GPS Navigation Systems VI. Automation
- Auto Pilot
- Auto Thrust / Throttles
- Runway Safety & Adverse Weather
- Low Visibility Operations
**Course dates, schedules, & locations are subject to change.
To request more information and receive a copy of our full course catalog, please fill out the form.
Note: Emails may periodically go to junk folders as a result of email provider spam filters. Please add [email protected] and your point of contact’s email to your Safe Sender List in order to ensure receipt of important training emails from us.