ATP CTP Certification Training Program
The ATP CTP course is a prerequisite for the FAA’s highest certificate. This training program will impart conceptual knowledge through academics and consolidate that knowledge through training in Flight Simulation Training Device (FSTD). This course bridges the knowledge gap between a pilot who holds a commercial pilot certificate and a pilot operating in an air carrier environment.
ATP CTP Course:
Duration: Approx. 7-9 Days
The first step toward the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate is the Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program (ATP CTP). This program meets the requirements of FAR §61.156. Successful completion of our 7-Day FAA-Approved course makes you eligible to take the ATP Multi-Engine (ATM) knowledge test, which you may take at any testing center. Our course is also approved for VA funding with veterans’ benefits.
Upcoming 2017 Dates:
November: 1st, 14th, & 27th
December: 4th & 18th
Upcoming 2018 Dates:
January-June: 3rd, 15th, 27th
ATP CTP Course:
Save Money – Package your ATP Certificate with a Type Rating!
ATP-CTP Certification Process:
Effective August 1, 2014, new eligibility requirements & a new knowledge test for the Airline Transport Pilot Certificate took effect. ATP certification now requires an academic ground school & FAA knowledge test before the ATP practical test.
- ATP Certification Training Program (ATP CTP)
- ATM Knowledge Test
- ATP Practical Test or Type Rating
ATP CTP Course Includes:
- 32 hrs / 4 days ground taught by an experienced airline pilot
- 10 hrs / 3 days advanced flight simulation training in a Level D Full Flight A320 Sim
- 4 hrs / 1 day of Level D Flight Training Device as crew
- 6 hrs / 2 days of Level D Full Flight Sim (FFS) as crew
- High Altitude
- Stall Prevention & Recovery
- Upset Prevention & Recovery
- Air Carrier Operations:
- Physiology / Fitness for Duty
- Checklist Philosophy
- Operational Control
- Minimum Equipment/Deviations
- Ground Operations
- Turbine Engines
- Transport Airplane Performance
- Navigation / Flight Path Warning
- Leadership / Professional Development:
- Crew Resource Management CRM
- Safety Culture and Programs
- Flight Management Computers
- IRS / GPS Navigation Systems VI. Automation
- Auto Pilot
- Auto Thrust / Throttles
- Runway Safety & Adverse Weather
- Low Visibility Operations
**Course dates, schedules, & locations are subject to change.
To request more information and receive a copy of our 2017 full course catalog,
please fill out the form.
Please note, if you have a Yahoo email address: we have been experiencing some issues for the past couple months with not being able to receive these messages. We have checked with our email provider and web host and the problem seems to be on Yahoo’s end. Several companies have also reported the same email bounce issue and it appears their engineering team is working on a solution. So please provide an alternate email address if possible for the time being. Thank you for your cooperation and patience!
Note: Emails may periodically go to junk folders as a result of email provider spam filters. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and your point of contact’s email to your Safe Sender List in order to ensure receipt of important training emails from us.