AeroStar welcomes all International Students. You can begin your training whether or not you are currently located in the United States. Once you join us at our beautiful campus in Central Florida, you will enjoy our beautiful weather and warm hospitality. Many of our students wish they could stay longer to enjoy it!
Reasons to Choose AeroStar:
- Obtaining your training and type ratings from AeroStar is often much more cost-effective for foreign students, even with travel and expenses, than any of the options available at home.
- We also do a thorough job of interview preparation to help you find a position that makes the most of your new training or credentials.
Contact us at +1(407) 888-9011 if you need any assistance. To start the application process:
- All foreign pilots must apply with the FTSP after enrolling and confirming courses at AeroStar. Please FTSP website by CLICKING HERE for their website and follow the application steps. FTSP approvals need to be received at least two weeks prior to first day of class. Failure to have approval will result in delay of simulator scheduling to next class and possible penalty fees.
- To apply for a FAA license validation based on your foreign ICAO license: CLICK HERE to read and start the IACRA application.
International students, please submit the following:
- Passport, Medical, Pilots License & any other necessary documents.
The FSDO branch you will apply for is Orlando North Florida FSDO.
- ASO-FSDO-15 5950 Hazeltine National Drive, Suite #500, Citadel International, Orlando, FL 32822-5023
Phone: +1(407) 812-7700
Fax: +1(407) 812-7710
To request more information and receive a copy of our complete course catalog, please fill out the form.
Note: Emails may periodically go to junk folders as a result of email provider spam filters. Please add [email protected] and your point of contact’s email to your Safe Sender List in order to ensure receipt of important training emails from us.