AeroStar welcomes International Students! You can begin your training whether or not you are currently located in the United States using the only true Distant Learning program approved by the FAA for Part 142 training, tracked by a Learning Management System, and support by our Live Internet professors, as well as the only continuing education support offered for a full 12 months with all type rating courses.
Once you join us at our beautiful campus in south Florida, you will enjoy our beautiful weather and warm hospitality. Many of our students find that our program is so efficient that they wish they could stay longer to enjoy it.
- Obtaining your training and type ratings from AeroStar is often much more cost-effective for foreign students, even with travel and expenses, than any of the options available to them at home.
- We also do a thorough job of interview preparation to help you find a position that makes the most of your new training or credentials.
Contact us at 1.407.888.9011 if you need any assistance.
- All foreign pilots must first apply with the TSA. Please visit their website and follow the application steps.
- To apply for a FAA license validation based on your foreign ICAO license.
- Click here to download the form.
- Complete and fax the form to the FAA Airman Certification Branch at 1(405) 954-9922.
Please include the following:
- Passport, Medical, Pilots License, and any other necessary documents.
The FSDO branch you will apply for is Orlando North Florida FSDO.
- ASO-FSDO-15 5950 Hazeltine National Drive, Suite #500, Citadel International, Orlando, FL 32822-5023
Phone: (407) 812-7700 Fax: (407) 812-7710 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday by appointment only