Cross Crew Qualification CCQ: is a process which allows a pilot who is qualified on the P-8 Poseidon to meet fast track experience requirements of the B737 type rating course.
And it is VA approved too!!!
B737 NG “Combo” ATP-CTP + Upgrade + ATP
For pilots looking to obtain their ATP and B737NG type who are already qualified on the P-8 Poseidon.
Duration – This course can be completed in 11 to 14 days and includes:
- Aircraft distant learning program hosted by CPaT (28 hrs.)
- 5 days of ground school – lecture and CBT (38 hrs.)
- 4 hrs. level 5 flight training device per crew
- 14 hrs. level D full flight simulator per crew
- A practical exam including oral and simulator check administered by in-house Evaluator (Sim 4 to 6 hrs.per crew)
Investment – $8,900.00 –Includes 22 to 24 hrs. (dependent on exam hours) of sim per crew Prerequisite
Applicants must possess either an FAA Private or Commercial Pilot License with Multi-engine (non-centerline thrust) and Instrument ratings, or an ATP.
The ATP certificate will be issued upon completion of this course for those who meet all regulatory requirements.
Ready to get started?
Call an admissions advisor at 407-888-9011 or write to [email protected] for details!