Instructor Babbitt interviews Airline Captain David Santo:
1) What happens when there’s an emergency on the airplane?
2) What is it like to be an Airline Captain?
3) How do flight crews work together?
4) How is flying an airliner different from flying a general aviation aircraft?
5) Why is everything scripted below 10,000 feet?
6) How do you prepare for a type rating program?
Ready to get started on your own flying adventure?
Looking to advance your career to the next step? Earn your ATP-CTP Certification.