Instructor Babbitt interviews Airline Captain David Santo:
1) What happens when there’s an emergency on the airplane?
2) What is it like to be an Airline Captain?
3) How do flight crews work together?
4) How is flying an airliner different from flying a general aviation aircraft?
5) Why is everything scripted below 10,000 feet?
6) How do you prepare for a type rating program?
Ready to get started on your own flying adventure?
Never flown before? Explore our Pilot Academy for options for your first demo flight and your first lessons.
Looking to advance your career to the next step? Earn your ATP-CTP Certification.
Need a Type Rating for an airline job? Check out or Airbus 320 or Boeing 737 options.